Monday, 23 January 2017

Fitness: Making Progress

Weight: 13st 2lbs
Fitness: Gym Bunny (Still the fat kind)

So, just as I'm getting into the routine of pre-work gym and health meals, I'm now taking a week off to go on an adventure week.

I have upped all of my weights at the gym since I felt like the weights I was doing were too easy and I managed to cycle an full extra mile in my half hour cardio on the exercise bike. This feels like pretty awesome progress to me and it feels good, even on the day after shoulder day when I couldn't move my arms in all the directions they usually go.

As for the weight side of things, I'm trying not to focus too much on numbers but given that I was 13st 7lb just after New Year, 5lb loss isn't bad. Stress is an excellent appetite suppressant so the hectic month at work has really helped!

I will probably put on weight this week (she says, eating leftover pizza for breakfast) but I'm not going to worry about it, I want to really enjoy my holiday with my friends and I can get back into the gym and health foods next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment